Finlayson Kukinta Table Runner
Print: Akiko Tsurusak.
Material: 50% cotton/50% recycled cotton.
Description: Designer Akiko Tsurusak's Flowering Pattern is a crop of design competitions that were held to celebrate Finlayson's 200th anniversary together with Japanese licensing partner Felissimo. The idea was to look for a beauty you wouldn't want to disappear from the world. Four designs from thousands of high-quality competitions were included in the collection. Akiko Tsurusaki participated in the competition with four jobs representing the four seasons that we enjoy in both Finland and Japan, but which are threatened by climate change. In the summery Flower pattern, the relaxed vitality, passion, energy and power of the sun are expressed by comparing them with large summer flowers. Do you need posture or variety of coverage? The flowering runner is at your service. The fabric has a handy easy-care treatment to facilitate the smoothness of the cloth after washing.
- With a runner, you can easily update the look of your kitchen and setting according to the season or your own atmosphere.
- Use a runner over a monochrome tablecloth or allow the table surface to appear.
- Place the runner on the table lengthwise and set the table to suit the occasion.
- Order several runners at once and throw them over the table surface into cross-sections to tie the corners of those sitting opposite together.
- One runner in the center at a large table crowns a romantic setting for two. Remember the candles, fresh flowers and the favorite music that suits the atmosphere
The runner has a STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX certificate, which indicates that the product does not contain harmful chemicals and is safe for the user.
Care: Machine wash cold, gentle-cycle.
Dimensions: 15.7" L x 55" W or 40 x 140 cmFinlayson Oy is Finnish textile manufacturer. The company was founded in 1820 when James Finlayson a Scottish engineer, established a cotton mill in Tampere Finland. The company manufactures various interior textiles and sleep products under the brand names Finlayson and Familon. The company has stores and retailers in Finland, Russia, and the Baltic countries. Dedicated to bringing creativity, colour and high-quality to homes since 1820. Our mission is to create products that make your home feel more like you.