Finlayson Soma White Table Runner
$15.00 USD $29.00 USD
Print: Katriina Viljamaa-Rissanen.
Material: 100% cotton.
Description: The Soma table runner is at your service. The warm Some pattern designed by Katriina Viljamaa-Rissane features wild summer flowers in beautiful colors. The table runner is made of 100% rib weave cotton, which is firm and thickish. The handy Easy Care treatment makes the fabric easier to iron after washing.
Here are a few tips for using table runners:
- Table runners are an easy way to give your kitchen and table setting a new look, reflecting the season or your mood.
- Use a table runner over a plain tablecloth or leave the table surface in view.
- Place the table runner lengthwise and decorate the table to match the occasion.
- Order several table runners and place them across the width of the table to connect the opposite sides.
- A single table runner across the width of the table puts the finishing touch to a romantic table setting for two.
Care: Machine wash warm, tumble dry.
Dimensions: 15.7" L x 55" W or 40 x 140 cmFinlayson Oy is Finnish textile manufacturer. The company was founded in 1820 when James Finlayson a Scottish engineer, established a cotton mill in Tampere Finland. The company manufactures various interior textiles and sleep products under the brand names Finlayson and Familon. The company has stores and retailers in Finland, Russia, and the Baltic countries. Dedicated to bringing creativity, colour and high-quality to homes since 1820. Our mission is to create products that make your home feel more like you.